AMS Enterprise is more than just a mass mailer - it's a powerful tool for targeted e-mail marketing. The program allows you to organize and fully automate all mailing list management tasks. Beginning with the creation and processing of 100% legitimate recipient lists, the program will guide you through composing highly personalized commercial messages, the e-mail distribution process, and an analysis of the advertisement campaign efficiency.
The program's basic functionality includes:
* Automatic subscribing to and unsubscribing from your mailing lists
* Powerful WYSIWYG HTML message editor that supports tables, images, hyperlinks, etc.
* All message types (HTML, TEXT, HTML+TEXT) support
* All message encodings support
* Powerful MailMerge support for creating highly personalized messages
* Real-time statistics on message readings and clicks through the links provided in the
* Multi-threaded message delivery - up to 500 threads per each mail-out
* High message delivery speed - up to 250,000 messages per hour
* Run multiple e-mailing campaigns simultaneously
* Mailing scheduler will let you start mailing campaigns by schedule
* Support for all available mailing modes (TO/CC/BCC/Personal Copy)
* Built-in SMTP server will let you send e-mail messages to the recipient's box bypassing the
provider's SMTP server.
* Importing address lists from text and .CSV files, Outlook address book, and many other
sources (Access, Excel, MySQL, etc.) using ADO/ODBC
* Most powerful address list manager with multiple functions for processing the lists:
comparing, merging, splitting lists, removing duplicates, record search by any field including
carrying out user's SQL queries.
* And much more.
» version 2.6 - posted on 2006-01-18
New features and fixes.
EULA - End User License Agreement
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR AMS Enterprise (Advanced Mass Sender Enterprise)
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY the following license agreement. You must agree to the terms and conditions before purchasing a license for Business Software Products Advanced Mass Sender Enterprise or downloading any version of Business Software Products Advanced Mass Sender Enterprise.
This end-user license agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Business Software Products, including computer software, electronic documentation and printed materials ("SOFTWARE"). By Downloading, installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE, you agree to the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, please destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE, including any updates or return them to Business Software Products.
Business Software Products SOFTWARE is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties. The SOFTWARE is licensed to use under this agreement.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. Business Software Products grants to you as an individual, a personal, nonexclusive license to use or make copies of the SOFTWARE as described in the TERMS below. In addition Business Software Products may have other pending patent applications, trademarks, copyrights, or other rights covering the SOFTWARE. Under this Agreement you are not granted any license to these patents, trademarks, copyrights. All Rights reserved by Business Software Products. Business Software Products reserves the right to terminate this license at any time.To establish the legality of your purchase of the Advanced Mass Sender Enterprise and reduce the number of pirated licenses, the program will contact our server after a period of time. If the copy that you have is not legal, the program will not be functional.
2. COPYRIGHT. All title and copyrights for this SOFTWARE (including, but not limited to, any images, photographs, animation, video, audio, music, text, applets, code, and/or technology incorporated into the SOFTWARE), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE, are owned by Business Software Products and its suppliers. The Business Software Products SOFTWARE protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE like any other copyrighted material except that you may either (a) make one copy of the SOFTWARE solely for backup or archival purposes, or (b) install the SOFTWARE on a single computer provided you keep the original solely for backup or archival purposes. You may not copy any printed materials provided by Business Software Products.
3. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
NO WARRANTIES. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, KBB Software and its suppliers disclaim all warranties, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and any warranty against infringement, with regard to the SOFTWARE. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights. Your rights may vary depending on state jurisdiction.
4. CUSTOMER REMEDIES. Business Software Productss entire liability and your exclusive remedy shall not exceed the price paid for the SOFTWARE.
5. LIABILITY. Business Software Products shall hold NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. In any event Business Software Products or its suppliers shall not be responsible for any damages such as damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss. Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
6. DO NOT SEND UNSOLICITED EMAIL.
Be aware that you are solely responsible for the messages you send.
Send Email with all rules and regulations included in the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003.
In many cases, sending unsolicited email is in violation of the law, and you will be solely accountable and liable for any damages and violations.
We reserve the right to refuse technical support and/or other services if you:
a. Send unsolicited email; or
b. Distribute illegal information or materials; or
c. Forge header information.
d. Provide false or misleading information in the subject.
e. Fail to provide unsubscribe information from your e-mail lists.
Should you have any questions concerning this Agreement, please contact Business Software Products.
Support and Contacts
Business Software Products